Well we have power as of 8 p.m. last night. We are waiting to see if we have any water leaks from not having heat to keep the pipes from frezzing. We should be able to move back home by Saturday. We may have to wait as we have alot that needs to get done with NAFA this weekend, so we will just have to see.
I am ready to get back in our own home with our things though. I just don't know if we can get eveything done in the amount of time we are going to have.
Available Vallhund Pups - I have been growing on three of the Hawk x Darby babies. I adore them all. Because we have had some unexpected changes and a high maintenance senior dog r...
11 months ago