Friday, April 23, 2010

Creature Comforts

So I know that I do not post often, but I would like all of you to know that I have decided to try to pursue my passion! I am trying to start my photography career in our area. I know that you may not live near enough to me for this to matter for you or your animals, but please pass on this information to others. I am willing to travel as long as it's not a great distance and hope to be visiting some people in the Missouri area sometime this year. In the mean time please go check out my website and let me know your opinion. www.creaturecomfortsphotography.webs.com

I have not added the pricing to this page yet, but it should be up by the end of May!

Thanks,
Mel

1 comment:

  1. Hey Melissa, I can't wait to get some photos done of my grandson and his mini dachshunds!

    ReplyDelete