Monday, December 27, 2010

New Year on it's Way!

With the New Year on it's way I am feeling the need to reflect like a lot of people seem to do....

This year has shown me what true friendship can withstand. Life seems to take us through peoples lives and into others for longer periods of time. Friends can be people who are near or far, people who are seen or talked to daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly. Whatever type of friend you may be I would like to thank you for thinking of me as your friend.

I have learned that believing in yourself goes a long way. I started trying to forward my photography and sure enough things began to happen. I hope that in the New Year I can continue to do what I enjoy. I would like to thank those of you who believed in me when I was not so sure of myself.

Lastly a tribute to some of the people and pets that have been lost this year. I will not put any names to you, but most of you know who they were. I will forever miss some of you because of your special place in my life. I will always remember your warmth and your wonderful spirit long after you are gone.

May your New Year be blessed with the many joys that come so unexpectedly in this life along with the ones we ourselves create for others.

Melissa

1 comment: