Monday, February 2, 2009

ICE, ICE, ICE! EVERY WHERE IS ICE!!!!!!!

behind our house
our driveway
gate to the dog yard
beside where our vehicles usually are
over our house
one of the roads we had to cut through
vehicle coming through downed trees on our road
by my Aunt's house
trying to get out
what we had to drive under in several places


Well not actually anymore, but it was for a while. The ice has finally melted but we are still without electricity. They are sating any where from 2 more weeks to a month till it will be on again. I am at Angie's house doing laundry and trying to catch up on emails so I thought I would post a few pictures of what it was like. We are supposed to get snow this week and temps back down in the teens. No electric = no heat, so we are stay with my Aunt, who also has no electricity but does have heat.

1 comment: